Volume 23, Issue 6, pp. 1481-1492
- Received June 2, 2016
- Revision received September 8, 2016
- Accepted September 8, 2016
- Published first September 20, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
©2016 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Deborah DeRyckere1,2,
- Alisa B. Lee-Sherick3,
- Madeline G. Huey1,2,
- Amanda A. Hill3,
- Jeffrey W. Tyner4,
- Kristen M. Jacobsen1,2,3,
- Lauren S. Page3,
- Gregory G. Kirkpatrick3,
- Fatma Eryildiz5,
- Stephanie A. Montgomery6,7,
- Weihe Zhang8,
- Xiaodong Wang8,
- Stephen V. Frye7,8,
- H. Shelton Earp6,9, and
- Douglas K. Graham1,2,*
- 1Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia.
- 2Department of Pediatrics, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia.
- 3Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado.
- 4Department of Cell, Developmental and Cancer Biology, Oregon Health and Science University, Knight Cancer Institute, Portland, Oregon.
- 5Institute of Environmental Health and Division of Environmental and Biomolecular Systems, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon.
- 6Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- 7Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- 8Center for Integrative Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery, Division of Chemical Biology and Medicinal Chemistry, Eshelman School of Pharmacy, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- 9Departments of Medicine and Pharmacology, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Douglas K. Graham, Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, 4015 Uppergate Dr. Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30322. Phone: 404-785-3874; Fax: 404-785-1178; E-mail:
D. DeRyckere and A.B. Lee-Sherick contributed equally to this article.