Volume 23, Issue 6, pp. 1422-1431
- Received May 6, 2016.
- Revision received August 24, 2016.
- Accepted August 28, 2016.
- Published first January 12, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Christopher D. Hart1,
- Alessia Vignoli2,
- Leonardo Tenori2,3,
- Gemma Leonora Uy4,
- Ta Van To5,
- Clement Adebamowo6,
- Syed Mozammel Hossain7,
- Laura Biganzoli1,
- Emanuela Risi1,
- Richard R. Love8,
- Claudio Luchinat2,9, and
- Angelo Di Leo1,*
- 1“Sandro Pitigliani” Medical Oncology Department, Hospital of Prato, Istituto Toscano Tumori, Prato, Italy.
- 2Magnetic Resonance Center (CERM), University of Florence, Sesto Fiorentino, Italy.
- 3FiorGen Foundation, Sesto Fiorentino, Italy.
- 4Philippine General Hospital, Manila, Philippines.
- 5Hospital K, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- 6University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria.
- 7Khulna Medical College and Hospital, Khulna, Bangladesh.
- 8The International Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Madison, Wisconsin.
- 9Department of Chemistry, University of Florence, Sesto Fiorentino, Italy.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Angelo Di Leo, Hospital of Prato, Via Suor Niccolina 20, Prato 59100, Italy. Phone: 3905-7480-2520; Fax: 3905-7480-2903; E-mail:
C.D. Hart and A. Vignoli contributed equally to this article.